The Statistics & Chemometrics group of Shell Projects & Technology is Shell's source of statistics and chemometrics consultancy and technical expertise.  In Europe, we are based in Manchester and Amsterdam.
If you are looking for an interesting role within an ambitious (but friendly!) team, hold an MSc or PhD in statistics or chemometrics (or related discipline), and have perhaps up to 5 years relevant industrial experience, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your full CV to [log in to unmask] .

SIGNOFF allstat