Dear Allstat-ers,

Please find below a NEW opportunities with ProClinical’s Biometrics Team. If you would like any advice and information on the position below or would be interested in hearing about the market at the moment please feel free to get in touch with our experienced consultants on +44 (0)203 0789 558 or send an updated CV to [log in to unmask].

We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the industry and we work across the EU and UK on both permanent and contract opportunities.

All conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence and we always endeavour to meet your requirements.

Our clients are looking for a Junior contract statistician with 2 years experience, paying excellent rates for the right candidate, this positions is based in Europe close to a large city.

Description

Working in a global pharma as part of Statistics Unit, you will work closely with people from Manufacturing, Quality Control, and Regulatory Affairs Departments to support the introduction of new products that will and ensure consistent production and release of batches.

You will provide statistical consultancy in relation with method/process transfer and validation, product homogeneity and stability, process optimization and control.

You will be responsible for the design of experiments, analysing data, writing reports and presentations for internal or external clients, including Regulatory Authorities.

You will continuously look for improvement in the way the team operates and work in a GMP environment, where you will have to comply with standard operating procedures and authorities guidelines.

In this job, you will have the opportunity to work on various business topics, applying a wide range of statistical methods.

Requirements

We are looking for a statistician with 2-3 years of experience in statistics within the industry, who shows strong leading, collaborating, and communications skills.

You will be a good team player, customer focused and a quick learner that can provide high quality support in a timely manner.

Experience in pre-clinical and/or manufacturing statistics is an asset.

You should be familiar with statistical intervals (confidence, prediction, tolerance intervals), fixed and mixed effects ANOVA models, regression analysis, statistical process control, experimental designs and sampling plans (AQL)

Proficiency with MS office and SAS (base, stat) is expected.

If you would like any advice and information on the positions below or would be interested in hearing about the market at the moment please feel free to get in touch with our experienced consultants on +44 (0)203 0789 558 or send an updated CV to [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Elise Lambeth

Principal Consultant

SIGNOFF allstat