From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mooney, Darren
Sent: 28 November 2013 10:53
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Flying the flag

Hi Patrick / All

Here at Liverpool our Engineering Building is a large light display which is used for various things , Rainbow, Red Ribbon etc. We have also flown the rainbow flag from various buildings (mainly the guild). We haven't got any usable flag poles. The Engineering Building can be seen from across the city

No complaints so far, pictures attached

Darren