Dear AACORNers,

As I am not sure if the email list of AACORN members I have is up to date I am, as an exception, writing to the whole network. Apologies!

I am going to be in London on Wednesday, still with some time for inspirational exchange in the afternoon or evening, and I would be thrilled if anybody from the London (or UK) section of AACORN was interested in meeting with me for a coffee or drink!! (I work with jazz / cross-over / improvised music, improvisation and other artistic means for (more) creativity and innovation and (better) collaboration, leadership and performance).

Am I lucky?

Best regards

Lutz

Lutz Hempel
Associate Partner

Beschreibung: Beschreibung: cid:image004.jpg@01CD4FE9.E7D23620

Integrated Consulting Group Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG

Menzelstr. 21, D-12157 Berlin

+49-30-85 60 45 02, F +49-30-85 60 45 03

M +49-163-3633-155

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRA 42748B,

FA Berlin 30/170/06756, DE266180587, GF: Dieter Marth

www.integratedconsulting.de

www.innotiimi-icg.com

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged, protected by means of data protection or protected by other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system. You may not copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.