  From: Julia Cussans
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] digital (pdf) versions of key resources

  Dear David,

  Several of these books can be bought as kindle editions on Amazon, see for example:

  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zooarchaeology-Cambridge-Manuals-Archaeology-Elizabeth-ebook/dp/B00180OX1S/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1381994535&sr=1-1

  I guess this would be the easiest, legal way of getting hold of full electronic copies of such texts.

  Best wishes,

  Julia