 From: Kyra Lyublyanovics <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 15 October 2013, 14:43
Subject: [ZOOARCH] article request (thanks in advance)

Dear colleagues,

does anyone have this paper in pdf?

Udrescu, M. and Van Neer, W., 2005 'Looking for human therapeutic
intervention in the healing of fractures of domestic animals', in J.
Davies, M. Fabiš, I. Mainland, M. Richards and R. Thomas (eds), Diet and Health in Past Animal Populations: Current Research and Future Directions. Oxford: Oxbow. 24-33.

If I receive it I'll be happy to share it with anyone who would like a copy.

Thank you in advance!

best,
Kyra

--