And Weigelt's classic Recent Vertebrate Carcasses and their Palaeobiological Implications is still available, in a translation by Judith Schaefer. Definitely a must-read for the dark winter evenings, or on the beach for our Southern Hemisphere colleagues.

Terry

Terry O'Connor
Professor of Archaeological Science
Department of Archaeology, University of York
Biology S Block, Heslington,
York YO10 5DD
+44-1904-328619
http://www.york.ac.uk/archaeology/staff/academic-staff/terry-oconnor/