Dear Francisco- I’ll send you the canid damage article offline. I have been attempting to upload a range of articles onto Academia recently, but failing to get through my institution’s firewall (which I also have on my home computer. Sigh).

You may also be interested in my 1986 (unpublished) thesis available online through EThOS.bl.uk   (I assume this means Electronic Theses Online Service, set up by the British Library)

Some taphonomic effects of scavenging canids on the bones of ungulate species: some actualistic research and a Romano-British case study

SM Stallibrass PhD 1986 University of Sheffield

This looks at the effects of scavenging foxes on carcases of sheep, red deer and roe deer: patterns of damage to skeletal elements and sequences of disarticulation and transport. It then compares the results to dog-scavenged assemblages of sheep and cattle from Roman sites.

Best wishes

Sue

Dr Sue Stallibrass                                                      direct phone: 0151 794 5046

English Heritage Science Adviser for North West England

Department of Archaeology, ACE,

Hartley Building, Brownlow street,

University of Liverpool

LIVERPOOL

L69 3GS

Please note that on Mondays I am in the English Heritage office in Manchester on 0161 242 1409