Hi Mat,

I'd also recommend

Szpak et al. 2013 "Regional Ecological Variability and Impact of the
Maritime Fur Trade on Nearshore
Ecosystems in southern Haida Gwaii (British Columbia, Canada): Evidence
from Stable Isotope Analysis of Rockfish (Sebastes spp.) Bone Collagen"
Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences 5(2): 159-182.

You might want to check out his other publications, I believe he may have a
few more on fish isotopes.

Best

Suzanne

--
Dr. Suzanne E. Pilaar Birch

Postdoctoral Fellow
Joukowsky Institute for Archaeology & the Ancient World
Brown University
60 George Street, Providence, RI, 02912 USA

Website: brown.academia.edu/SuzannePilaarBirch
Twitter: @suzie_birch