There’s a discussion about this on the [log in to unmask] list right now.

Concerns centre on questions of whether/how the app stores username/password,

and the very generous terms and conditions (generous to AppGrad, not the user)

allowing for passing on of personal data etc.

No-one here is actively pushing to alert students against it, but then knowledge of

its existence is only just spreading.

Best wishes,

Adrian

Web Manager