Hi Everyone

"What's your prediction for walking in the next five years?" is the question we have put to dozen thought leaders from around the world of walking.  We are publishing their responses each Wednesday from now to Christmas as free to download podcasts on the Talking Walking website. We asked respondents to leave a voice mail message so we could record and publish their forecasts.

http://www.talkingwalking.net/5-year-walking-forecast/

Our first forecast will be published on Wednesday 16 October and comes from Dr Mayer Hillman, of the Policy Studies Institute and author of bestselling "How to save the planet." and many research documents on walking.

http://www.talkingwalking.net/5-year-walking-forecast/mayer-hillman-walking-5-years-from-now/

Attached is a media release and we do hope you can give Mayer Hillman's forecast a mention.

This initiative is part of Talking Walking's 5th anniversary celebrations.

If you have a 5 year walking forecast you want to share - then just follow the instructions on the website.

Do please Tweet this and share with Facebook and Google chums - the wider Talking Walking reaches the more publicity for Walking Artists.follow

Best, Andrew

Andrew Stuck
Managing Director
Rethinking Cities