Hi Blake

Here’s mine:

Whilst not totally about walking, it is a significant part.

Smith, Karen Mary (2010) In Momentum: The Navigation, Narration, and Negotiation of Continuing Professional Development by Mid-Career Artists in South West England.  Doctoral Thesis. University of Plymouth

http://pearl.plymouth.ac.uk/handle/10026.1/305

Thank you

Karen

Dr. Karen Smith

Research Fellow, AHRC Connected Communities

Centre for Sustainable Urban and Regional Futures (SURF)

Room 2.01

Joule House

University of Salford

The Crescent