The following message is forwarded on behalf of Tracy-Ann Smith of the Diversity in Heritage Group. Please reply to her: [log in to unmask].  Thanks.

Hi there

We are asking for a quick hands up if you have or know of any co-curated* project that has been evaluated.

Please just ping back a quick email giving the name of the project/exhibition and the institution - contact name would be great. Also if you know please tell us if the evaluation focused on the co-curators, public visitors or the staff.

It doesn't have to be a current project it could be a past exhibition.

Also, we do not need to see the evaluation at this stage so don't worry about getting permission to share internal docs etc.. we are just getting a feel for what is out there and how much evaluation has been done internally.

Thanks ever so much

Tracy-Ann

* by co-curated we mean where decision making or more control has been shared with participants. We are looking for models that go beyond consultation into genuine collaboration where co-curators have a lot of agency.

--

Tracy-Ann Smith

Co-Chair, Diversity in Heritage Group

0117 955 8231