Hello,

The Highland and Moray Museums and Heritage Partnership have secured funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund and Museums Galleries Scotland for a 16 month Homecoming 2014 project “My heart’s in the Highlands”.  We are currently seeking quotations for the two key contracts to develop and progress the project.  I have attached the adverts and contact details for both opportunities.

Best wishes

Lorna

Lorna Cruickshank

Independent Museums Support Officer

Highland Council

Education Culture and Sport Service

Castle Street

Dingwall

IV15 9HU

Tel.  01349 868206

Email: [log in to unmask]

Unless related to the business of The Highland Council, the views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect those of The Highland Council, or associated bodies, nor does this e-mail form part of any contract unless so stated.
Mura h-eil na beachdan a tha air an cur an cèill sa phost-d seo a' buntainn ri gnothachas Chomhairle na Gàidhealtachd, 's ann leis an neach fhèin a chuir air falbh e a tha iad, is chan eil iad an-còmhnaidh a' riochdachadh beachdan na Comhairle, no buidhnean buntainneach, agus chan eil am post-d seo na phàirt de chunnradh sam bith mura h-eil sin air innse.

Listening * Open * Valuing * Improving * Supporting * Partnering * Delivering
Èisteachd * Fosgailte * Luach * Leasachadh * Taic * Com-pàirteachas * Lìbhrigeadh