I would like to add Creative Commons licenced images from

Xpert: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/xpert/attribution/

And using the advanced option in Google Images search, where you can limit results to those that have clear usage rights/open licencing.

--

Suzanne Hardy
Senior Project Officer

Tel: 0191 222 3967
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/quilt

email: [log in to unmask]
mobile: 07790 905657
skype: glitt3rgirl
https://blogs.ncl.ac.uk/suzannehardy/

On 3 Oct 2013, at 09:09, Emma Duke-Williams <[log in to unmask]>