> It's fine - I think we're talking at slightly crossed purposes though; I don't want
> the prefixes, I was just hoping to be able to get rid of them automagically
> during a renewal (like we did for getting rid of the email addresses a while
> ago), rather than applying for new ones which is slightly faffier.

That would be nice, but the effort to support auto-removing them could be more
code than actually permitting the things! We made that effort across our
various s/w components for the email removing since that was many hundreds of certificates,
but there are a lot fewer of these.

> It is, however, only slightly faffier, and it's a one-time thing, so I'm just going to
> get on with it, and then it'll be done.

Agreed it is a one-time thing and  the extra faff is probably that instead of selecting a cert with the correct DN you have to cut+paste it into a form from elsewhere. Approval, etc is similar.

Cheers

JK
--
Scanned by iCritical.