Hi Steve,
    Thanks for the ideas. There's nothing in the ARGUS logs, which does
suggest a misconfigured CREAM CE - though I can't at present see what.
At the moment I don't have a functional gLExec WN (this was part of the
upgrade I am trying to implement) - which leads me on to a followup
question: where is it documented what to put in the whitelist on the WN?
I can find nothing which tells me clearly what should be in there.
Indeed the documentation on how to implement gLExec seems so poor that I
wonder how anyone else managed to do it.
Cheers,
John