On 09/10/13 15:52, Stephen Burke wrote:
> Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:TB-
>> [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher J. Walker said:
>> PS on the subject of BDII queries, can sites please use lower case for
>> VOs names please - otherwise they show up twice on
>> https://pprc.qmul.ac.uk/~walker/votable.html
>
> Also GLUE 2 is case-sensitive so they may not be found at all there. In theory all VO names should be lowercase to avoid any problems.

That's interesting.

I spotted a couple of cases where sites (RAL and Bristol) had upper case
names (both have now fixed them).  The main reason for spotting them was
that  https://pprc.qmul.ac.uk/~walker/votable.html was untidy.

If VO names should be lowercase in Glue2, then perhaps you need an
automated test for that somewhere.

Chris