Hi All,

Following ops meeting, I've updated the doc to show that more than just
the CEs/SEs need to be updated prior to any change to any UI.

https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Adoption_of_Backup_GridPP_Voms_Servers#Adoption_of_Backup_GridPP_Voms_Servers

As Ewan said, for this to work, any grid systems that read/use
proxies/credentials should be updated  prior to any UI (that creates
proxies/credentials). I'll go through this myself soon, time permitting
etc. etc.  In the meantime, Kashif, can you opine on whether this list
of "proxy readers" is correct (or are there more out there)?

  * CE
  * SE
  * ARGUS (or equivalent credential servers)

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220