Hi Peter and Martin,

Thank you both for your help, I now have it up and running.

James

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Dr M J Carter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 05:09:47PM +0100, Peter W. Draper wrote:

> you missed out the important bit for OS X. You need a symbolic link
> /star that points to the star-hikianali directory. I.e.:
>
>    sudo ln -s $HOME/star/star-hikianalia /star
>
> I'd guess.

Alternatively, if you don't have admin privileges on that system (or
even if you do), set the environment variable STARLINK_DIR to
$HOME/star/star-hikianalia, (re)source the Starlink startup files for
your shell, and you're away.  Hope this helps.

--
Dr Martin J Carter
Computer System Administrator

----