I copied the wrong link for the toolbox. The code of Xinian Zuo is here:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/22122-ipn-tools-for-test-retest-reliability-analysis

Pierre Bellec, PhD
Researcher / Chercheur, Research Centre of the Montreal Geriatric Institute
Professeur adjoint sous octroi, Department of Computer Science and
Operations Research
University of Montreal, Québec, Canada
1 514 340 3540 #3367
http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec