The only problem that I could face might be labeling the common areas. Is there anyway of labeling bin maps of 1s?

You can use imcalc to convert the thresholded t-map to 1s and 0s with the equation: i1>0.

When you add the maps together:
Voxels with a value of 1 will have only task effect 1, voxels with a value of 2 will only have task effect 2, voxels with a value of 3 have both tasks effects (aka the conjunction).

Is this an accepted way of reporting it?

Yes.

The other two questions that I have are:

1- can the conjunction analysis be done t the subject level and then do it at a group level?

If you do it at the first-level, there is no way to bring the conjunction map to the group level. You could ask how many subject show the conjunction though.

2- if I do a one-sample t-tests of con images that are repeated measurements ( 2 from each subject), can I correct for non sphericity here ?   Would this be correct?

No. It would not be correct. one-sample t-tests can only have 1 image per subject. If you have more than one image per subject you have violated the assumption of the one-sample t-test.

Regards,

AS