Hi Andreas

Please find below the responds from Nik, Head of Phyics at the WTCN in London:

Hi Siawoosh,

I am afraid the information is insufficient to tell what would be the
right settings.

The bottom panel needs to be filled with the right EPI parameter
information. I am not familiar with the "COL" definition. In my
experience I would rather not rely on the DICOM header for the crucial
setting of the PE direction (there are several conversion steps to
nifti and DICOM is often interpreted differently).

I hope this helps,

Nikolaus

PS: please feel free to forward to the SPM list if helpful.

--
Dr. Nikolaus Weiskopf
Head of Physics & Senior Lecturer

Tel. +44-20-3448-4381