Hi Donald,

If I use an uncorrected p value of 0.01, then when printing the tableI have corrected clusters .

Does this mean the same that you said.

Regards,

AS

On 24 Oct 2013, at 08:41 am, "MCLAREN, Donald" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If the corrected p-value is 0.01, then it means that that cluster would survive the cluster threshold of 0.01 or less and 0.05 or less (as 0.05 is less significant than 0.01).

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Website: http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren