PS: my apologizes for the dramatic title and content, as already mentioned most of the segmentations are great and for the minority of others the cases are so extreme that i thought an easy fix would be provided by experienced users. At no point did i intend criticizing SPM which is a software of reference. I thought this was obvious but the first answer i received let me realize this could be misinterpreted.