Zurich SPM Course 2014

11 – 14 February 2014

Dear all,

I am pleased to inform you that registration for the Zurich SPM Course 2014 is now open.

This four-day course, which is held annually since 2007, offers a comprehensive coverage of all MRI-related aspects of SPM, including

*        Spatial preprocessing & physiological noise correction

*        Voxel-based morphometry

*        Massunivariate & multivariate analyses of fMRI

*        “Resting state” fMRI

*        Meta-analysis

*        Bayesian analysis methods

*        Dynamic Causal Modeling for fMRI & electrophysiology

Additionally, we will offer the option to register only for either the basic course (11-12 February) or the advanced course (13-14 February).

For further information and for registration, please see

http://www.translationalneuromodeling.org/spm-course-2014/

Best wishes,
Sandra

Sandra Iglesias, Lic. phil.