Dear all,

Thanks a lot for your previous help and suggestions!

After contacting the suggested groups, I got some rat templates. However, seems the GM/WM/CSF tissue probability maps for rat are not available (only acquired one CSF probability map and one soft tissue probability map).

I am wondering:

1. How can I turn off a priori probability map in "New Segment"?

2. Can I use New Segment with only CSF probability map and soft tissue probability map?

Thanks a lot for your time and help!

Best,

Chao-Gan