Hi there

I am trying to correlate VBM regional atrophies of a population of neurological patient with clinical scores

As normal controls have no symptoms I was thinking that this may prove impossible in the same analysis in which the controls > patients group effect is tested

I was rather thinking of proceeding as follows:

1. to calculate for each individual the regional effects by comparison with the -
   relatively large n=80 - group of normal controls (and covarying out the age in
   each test)

2. to use the conimages resulting from each comparison of the controls >
    individual patient in a multiple regression analysis

I would be grateful for a feedback on this approach

Best wishes

Laura

--
Laura Zapparoli - PhD Student