Dear fieldmappers,

I'm trying to create a fieldmap from data collected on a 3T GE MR750. I've managed to extract phase images from a sequence created by our radiographer, but they don't look quite right. Thick, dark horizontal lines through the coronal and sagittal planes (we collect the images in the axial plane). I think I've also got real and imaginary images, but they also have the dark horizontal lines.

Any advice on what's causing this would be much appreciated. Does anyone collecting phase maps have an image of what it should look like?

Cheers,

Rich

Richard Morris | Post-doctoral Research Fellow
Behavioral Neuroscience Laboratory | Faculty of Medicine
Brain & Mind Research Institute

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 6, Building M02F | 94 Mallett St Camperdown | NSW | 2050
T +61 2 9114 4032 | M +61 449 837 223
E [log in to unmask]W sydney.edu.au/bmri

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.