Hi all,

Just want to add one more question. According to my understanding, FSL is calculating the smoothness based on the 4D residual file, right?

Why not estimate the smoothness based on the 4D residual file directly? But rather on the variance of the 4D residuals, i.e., ResMs, or standard deviation, i.e., sqrt(ResMs)? [I might be wrong on some terms here.]

Best,

Chao-Gan