Hi Ari,

I see your problem and there likely is no optimal solution, so you might
end up having to choose from two lesser evils. I had probably not dared
to suggest using one dummy regressor for the last scan if the idea had
not been Karl's in the first place ;) Due to the hemodynamic delay, you
should not really see an effect in that regressor; it will, however,
prevent the power issue I mentioned. Further, you can also not use that
regressor if you do not specify it, so this problem will be similar if
you choose the alternative you originally suggested. Perhaps you can
specify an additional regressor that models some kind of baseline in all
subjects, regardless of them making errors or not, and use that as a
reference?

Cheers,
Marko

  Fax  +49 7071 29-5473