Dear Chris,

I have updated the TFCE toolbox that now allows to select an additional mask image for small volume correction. Please keep in mind that the mask image has the same dimensions such as your data.
Please find the new versions here or simply use the update function:
http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de/tfce/

Best,

Christian