You can make an inclusive mask from the GM, WM and CSF maps...

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Aser A <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Watson and all,

Thanks for your response. Is there any way of making these voxels to appear inside the glass brain or remove them for the purpose of showing them ?

Thanks

Aser

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Watson, Christopher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If it looks fine when you overlay it on a T1, then it is not outside the brain.
From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Aser A [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] voxel outside brain glass

Hi all,

I have a cluster that seems to be outside the brain glass ( appeared in the coronal section attached, top right) I am not sure if it is really outside or not since when I overlap it with a T1 volume, it is not.

Any comments will be appreciated and is this normal/accepted?

Thanks

Aser

[Inline image 1]

--