Hi Marko,

I am a bit confused about how to do it practically.

So please tell me if I am on the right way:

I opened the batch>SPM>util>Deformation

Then in the composition , I selected new deformation field.

Then it says select Deformation field ( which I do not know what Is should enter here) and also it says apply it to (?)
Can you please help figuring out the inputs?

Also in the aal, there is an atlas called ROI_MNI_V4. Is this what you meant?

Regards,

Aser