Hi Donald and everyone,

Thanks for your advice, I can now set path at MATLAB and access the external hard drive.
I just wonder, now after I have been using the C: drive for a long time to process and analyze the data, how should I transfer them to the external, so that I can run and view results even from external?
Just copying every file to the external leads to an error notice as I open the SPM.mat file.

Many thanks,
Andy