Assuming condition 3 is used to control for the act of watching a (any) video, I think you will want t-test B. With option A, you will see a lot of vision & eye movement related activation, which isn't necessarily a problem, but may not be what you want.

I think a T-test [1 0 0 0] should be the same as the F-test (unless the T-test is one-tailed). I don't know about the second F-test, but I would think [1 1 0 0] is fine. Perhaps [1 0 0 0; 0 1 0 0].

For the 2nd level, you use the contrast images as input. With F tests, you get an ess image; I am not sure if you can use those.
You probably shouldn't take the absolute value of the contrast images; then you'll lose directional information.