Hi Donald,

Is there an equation that I can used in imcalc that gives 1s and 0s?

It seems that there are voxels of in between?

Regards,

AS

On 9 Oct 2013, at 01:42 pm, "MCLAREN, Donald" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A,

I have not used the save option in SPM, but assuming that it creates an image of 1s and 0s, then your two equations are correct.

You may not want to combine them into one command though. If you leave as two steps, then you will also be able to see which areas have 2, 3, or 4 contrasts in common.