Jason,

Could you send me the VOI and first level mask, I'll have a look and see
what might be happening. I'm wondering if there was an interpolation issue
when you did the multiplication.

I generally use the group level mask to ensure that I can use the same VOI
in all subjects. Using the first-level mask would also work, but requires a
slightly different VOI in each subject.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School