Hi Donald and all,

I have not used flexible factorial design before so I would like to ask
very basic questions. How should I use it ? So firstly, can I use it
instead of the paired t test?
To repeat the the conditions : I have 8 subjects. Each subject scanned
twice using right and left. Each scan has three conditions : A, B, & C. So
I have A1,B1, & C1  using Right and A2, B2, & C2 using Left.

So basically, I am struggling what I should input.

So when I open Flexible factorial designin SPM8 I have these options:
I have :
- Factors
- Specify Subjects or all scans & Factors
- Main effects & interactions
- Covariates

Should I input in the field ( Specify Subjects or all scans & Factors) the
con images subject by subject? How about the con images using right and
left ?

Then what should I input in the main effects & interactions?

Thanks

Aser