Dear Colleagues

I have given in to those authors who have pleaded for a 1 week extension (new deadline 22nd Oct).  Thus it is fair to give everybody else an extra week too.  It looks like we will have a good special issue!

I have now changed easychair so you can upload a zip file of various contents.

Can you make sure that you include:

- an anonymised PDF version
- (to save trouble later on), separate image files are included for all figures and displayed equations
- the referencing uses the APA convention and the citations are of the form (Smith 2010), i..e no comma between author and date.
- any code has been been uploaded to OpenABM or equivalent.

After the 22nd I will check the papers for the above and that they have taken into account the current state of the debate on this topic, e.g. the session at ESSA2013.  Then I will upload them all on the JASSS system where they will undergo the JASSS review process.  We are aiming for accepted papers to be published in the Jan 2014 edition of JASSS (fingers crossed).

Regards.

Bruce Edmonds
Centre for Policy Modelling
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School,
All Saints Campus, Oxford Road, Manchester M15 6BH, UK.
Tel. +161 247 6479  Fax. +161 247 6802
http://bruce.edmonds.name