Dear Spenserians,

As you know, the International Spenser Society has recently been piggy-backing on this listserv in order to update our contact list.

We are ready now to complete the transition, with thanks to the Sidney-Spenser listerv for its hospitality.  We will of course continue to post information of general interest on the listserv, but ISS business will in future be conducted by way of the mailing list we've manage to assemble.

Thank you very much to the 200 ISS members who have responded to our request by registering at The Spenser Review web site.  In future, members who wish to update their contact information--or make the occasional voluntary contribution to the Society, in lieu of dues--may do so via this web site.

If there are any stragglers still out there--members who want to stay in touch with the ISS but haven't registered--this is your last call.  Come on home!

Best to all,

David

--
David Lee Miller