I am SO glad you all like Carol's book. I wish it hadn't taken me quite so
long, and I'll admit to tweaking the poor
thing near to death in the last few weeks. But thanks to all of you as well
for scouring your photos and sending
them along! Oh, and for identifying the last few colleagues whom I've never
met or whose names eluded me.

I'll wrap the book in pretty paper, write a nice (handwritten) letter and
have it out in the mail this week.

Jean