Dear colleagues

I am giving a talk at the SEDA conference in November on the theme of
creativity in educational development which is the theme of the conference.
I would like my talk to be informed by the people who are involved in
educational development.

Following a small scale survey involving 20 educational developers I have
created an on-line questionnaire to gather the views of practitioners. The
survey will take about 15mins to complete.  Responses will be treated
anonymously in the synthesis report which will be made available as a free
download to the community.  I welcome the involvement of SEDA members in
this collaborative project aimed at gaining a better understanding of the
role of creativity in educational development.

Creativity in Educational Development Survey

http://lifewide.vxcommunity.com <http://lifewide.vxcommunity.com/>

Survey closes Thursday 24th October

Norman Jackson

 <http://www.normanjackson.co.uk/creativity.html>