Hi all,

Please see attached realist review methodology reflection article that we just published in Research Synthesis Methods.

thank you,

Justin

Justin Jagosh, Ph.D
Canadian Institutes of Health Research Post-Doctoral Fellow
Centre for Participatory Research at McGill (PRAM)
Department of Family Medicine
McGill University

Office and Mailing Address:
Rm 426 - School of Population and Public Health
Universtity of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
604-822-3814