One thought has occured to me about the so-called economic revival.  I
have discovered that a quarter of the so-called GDP depends on
factoring in estimations of productivity in sectors which have
estimated rather than measured output, for example the NHS - seeing
more patients.  In other words, the more ill-health there is in the
nation, possibly caused by a decline in economic standards, the
greater our GDP!  Any thoughts?

John Urquhart