Agreed. It's a psych postgrad mailing list, not an episode of Eastenders.

(Although a psych postgrad Eastenders would probably be quite interesting...)

Deborah Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hear hear!

From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Faye Cooper
Sent: 24 October 2013 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Unequal number of observations across experimental groups

Oh for god's sake. I continue to subscribe to this mailing list and persevere through the dross for useful emails such as those of Cat and those who may help her.

Please keep these petty comments to an individual reply, that is if you must say them at all. It's these emails that make a ridicule of this mailing list  so please cease.

I apologise for the group reply, but I feel there are many others who should read this as well.

Thanks

Faye

Sent from my iPhone