Mendeley for me as well.

I tried quite a few out, and liked the features and interface the best. Maybe have a play with them, and see you how you go. I do think its down to personal preference.

But yeah, what sold Mendeley for me was the free word plug in, an absolute life-saver for works cited. That, and its free.

Best
Shanu