The discussions on this list provide me endless amusement!

If anyone happens to know of any science communication positions in the US,
especially involving video/television, I'd be super grateful if you passed
them along.  And if they require bounce or enthusiasm, great, I can do
that!

Thanks,
Katrina

Katrina Jackson