x4704

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alexander Brown
Sent: 28 October 2013 10:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Directory of science writing competitions?

Dear psci-com,

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch with details of science writing
competitions so far. Please do keep sending them in.

I published an initial list on my website
(http://alexanderbrown.info/links/science-writing-competitions/), but
it's proving unwieldy to do it this way. Therefore, I will soon publish
my original spreadsheet file in downloadable form (also on my own
website, however this involves upgrading from the free wordpress.com
set-up to the self-hosted .org set-up, please bear with me as I magic up
some spare time to learn how to do this by hand (taking into account
other considerations I have for the future of the site)).

Best regards,

Alex