Hi,

Does anyone have, or know of, an up-to-date list of the science communication degrees/diplomas available in the UK?

The lists I've found online seem quite out of date.

Best wishes,

Chrissie

Chrissie Giles
Senior Editor
Wellcome Trust
215 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE
+44 (0)20 7611 8395
www.wellcome.ac.uk<http://www.wellcome.ac.uk>
Big Picture: Number Crunching is out now, see www.wellcome.ac.uk/bigpicture/numbers
We are a global charitable foundation dedicated to achieving extraordinary improvements in human and animal health. We support the brightest minds in biomedical research and the medical humanities. Our breadth of support includes public engagement, education and the application of research to improve health. We are independent of both political and commercial interests.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK).

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com